We all experience loss. It begins at an early age. There are over 40 different types of losses we can experience.
Perhaps you have heard that you just need to "let go and move on", but no one told you how.
The Grief Recovery Method Support Group has been developed and refined over the past 30 years and teaches you how to work through your grief towards a more joy filled life. You can learn more about the program CLICK HERE
WHAT TO EXPECT:
1. We will meet for 7 weeks, 2 hours/week
2. Class begins Wednesday Aug 14th through Wednesday Sep 25th.
3. You will have homework. Don't worry! It's doable and important.
4. This is a closed class. It is not a drop-in support group.
5. The size of our group is limited to 16 people.
6. You must be over the age of 18 years old
7. We provide a safe environment and will share specific tools to help you work through your loss.
Time does not heal. It's what you do with that time that makes the difference